Posted: 06 Apr 2021
Position: Graphic/Web Designer
Education: A bachelor’s degree/Diploma in graphic design from an accredited college or university.
1. At least 5 years relevant work experience ( Previous company work experience certificates are mandatory to submit to shortlist the profile and current company experience certificate can submit while joining) with reputed organizations.
2. Graphic designers required for doing artwork on photoshop. Also, must be able to handle CorelDRAW, Designing T Shirts, Logo, Brochures and Photo Editing. Must be able to handle independent work.
3. Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
4. Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
5. Presenting finalized ideas and concepts.
6. Working with wide range of Media, including photography and computer -Aided design (CAD).
7. Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
8. Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
9. Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches.
10. Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print.
11. Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, Freehand, illustrator, Photoshop, 3d Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver, and Flash.
12. Developing interactive design.
13. Commissioning illustrators and photographers.
Certification: Certification in Adobe products preferred.
Salary: 600 KD fixed.
Allowances: 45 KD per Month
Air ticket: 110 KD for employee, employee spouse and for 2 children per year. (Spouse and children should be Kuwait residents to avail this for them else it is only for Employee).
Insurance: for employee, employee spouse and for children under 18 years. (Spouse and children should be Kuwait residents to avail this for them else it is only for Employee).
Work Location: KGOC (Kuwait Gulf Oil Company)
Payroll: Aldar Computer Systems
Share profile to: email@example.com
Phone No: 9720 1326
Apply Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply URL: -